FAP/DPF emulator designed as a solution for cars with a clogged, broken or not efficient DPF filter (usually DTC P2002 – “Particulate trap efficiency below threshold” trouble code is set in engine ECU). It simulates new fitted Diesel Particulate Filter . Emulator should be connected to the engine ECU wiring by several wires.
This item should be used for motorsport applications or testing purposes. Please check the laws and legislation in your country before purchasing or using this item.
Toyota Vehicles with 2.0 & 2.2 D-4D & D-CAT engines from 2004 – 2018
- Faster installation, because it is not necessary to plug fuel line for Fuel Additive Injector anymore
- CAN bus connection for some parameters monitoring and appropriate actions when needed
- No need to clear DPF filter deterioration data using diagnostic tool anymore.
- no more DPF diesel particulate filter problems
- better fuel consumption
- no white smoke
- no warning light (regarding DPF FAP filter)
- no more regenerations
- Lifetime warranty
Device has a waterproof design and can be mounted under the engine bonnet with connector pointing down to prevent water penetration to the connector. We recommend to make installation of this device for qualified specialist only
Clogged DPF filter can be removed from exhaust system before or after emulator installation.
Emulator must be connected by several wires to the engine ECU wiring according to wiring diagrams provided.